Whenever we have to place images in excel data, it is always troublesome, so today let’s learn some tricks while working with excel.
For example, I want list of Birds with images. And whenever we sort or filter table data the images should also move with data.
So let’s work with this example.
- I have following list.
First we select one of the image then press Ctrl + A, it will select all images.
- Right click on any of the selected image as displayed in following image, select “Format Object”
- Here two things we have to set – first remove click from Lock aspect ratio.
- Then only you can change size dimensions (Height & Weight) of picture. (I have set Height 0.5” & Width 0.7”)
- Now you can see the list as per your data. (Here in my sheet I have all row height as 50.
- One more property we have to check is select all object again, right click and in Format Picture Pane – in property select option “Move and size with cells”. As per following picture.
- Now your list is perfectly ready. Try now filtering or sorting of your tables.
- Your images will be filtered with your data.
- Enjoyed working?
- Do let me know if you have any query.